1. Tell us your roots - where were you born and raised? i born in Puebla, Mexico i most of my life was living there. <3
2. Why hooping? How did the journey begin? i start hooping because first i love dance so , i was in a psytrance festival and when i was walking around i saw a beautiful girl dancing with a circle and she was looks so pretty and with good energy and i say omg she is so cute i wanna try that so i decide going to the girl and ask her if a can try dancing with the hoop and she say yes please try is very easy and that experience change my life, my first time moving my hips with a circle and it was easy funny and felt super happy and comfortable and this girl borrow me her hoop all the festival and i decided make me a hoop she explain me where buy the tube and how make it .
3. What has the hoop taught you about life? i have more confidence in me, now i know when you wish something is possible get it, the hula hoop give power, good friends, travels, the best histories in my life the hula hoop conect me with the best comunity ever, the hoop open my mind and make me more sensitive and help me with my energy and my vibrations is my tool for can grateful with everything and pray , i belive 100 % in the power of circle, i'm very happy just the simple fact to take my hoop or thinging about how can i dance with it . makes my world with colors.
4. What's next? How is your hoop life evolving? What's next? well for me it a challenge be better with my brain and my tricks now im feel that i pass to make flowdance to juggling it's a kind of difficult my new phase because is more training and repeat and repeat the same for get the trick. so i spend time doing juggling and the results of that it was win the second place in a juggling competition in Mexico in the IRC (International Regional Competition) that accomplish give more inspiration for doing more juggling .
5. What aspect of the hoop community do you value the most and what do you hope to contribute to the future of hooping? most of the people are so loving and have good vibrations all the time and in this community all the people want to learn and exchange knowledge , so im so happy for be part of this and when you believe in your thoughts and when you give all with your hearth the doors open all the time so i receive to much of this community and i want to contribute with the kids i hope the next year start to doing my project and i think the social circus it's a great idea , i want to see happy faces in the kids in Mexico, my country <3 .